February 28, 2010

Anybody out there...

OK, so here goes my first blog...

I've always wanted to start a mommy blog (well its pretty much an EVERYTHING blog). I guess there's no time like the present! In between laundry, baking, cleaning and answering one of millions of questions my kids ask daily I thought I'd take a moment to see how easy it could really be to type in some daily thoughts! =) I just hope there's SOMEONE or a maybe a few someone's reading.

I have two boys 6 & 9 that keep me SUPER busy at all times! I've been married for almost 11 years now and wouldn't change a thing! Well maybe things would be easier if we won the lotto! LOL

I love meeting new people and seeing what they have to "teach" me and what they could learn from me. So here's a question for you??? What do YOU like to do?? How long has it been since you have really TRULY thought about that?? If you're a mom, or a woman on the go I bet its been a while since you actually had time to find the answer to that...

Well the buzzer is going off so until we meet again....

Ember

0 comments: