April 5, 2010

Lovin the rain... NOT the earthquakes...

I just love the rain... Its soothing...

Californian's ALWAYS complain about it. "We are in a drought, we need rain." then it changes to "Storm watch" and mudslides. I guess you could say we are a bit extreme here. Then as we are prepping the food for Easter dinner, it was as if I was in the galley on a boat!! I am not a fan of earthquakes, however, if I could choose I would rather a roller than a shaker!

The good new about the rain is that its giving my newly planted veggies some much needed TLC. I love to watch things grow!

I'm thinkin I need to make some soup for dinner. What are your faves?? I want to start a "Recipe of the Week" section on my blog for those of you that like to cook, I know I do. Now if I could just figure out how to add it! =)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you back!

I voted for you at TMB!

Good luck with the Business2blogger - let me know if you get a hit. I joined yesterday too so hopefully i'll get an email soon!

Jennifer
www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following, I'll be checking and voting daily for you! =)