April 12, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Boy do I feel BLAH!! Started my morning at the DR seeing if they can figure out my "girly issues". I'm so thankful to have my children and husband by my side!

AND its gloomy and rainy today, which doesn't help me in getting rid of the blah's. Oh and did I mention the rain makes my brain think "its cold, you should eat and burrow today." Not good with all the hidden Easter candy STILL lingering around.

I am happy to see all the Blog awards going around today though! What a great way to recognize all the wonderful blogs out there!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope everything is going okay! Glad you have your family there for you! Let me know if you need an ear!

When your feeling better you really should blog a lot more!! :) Would like to read more! :)

Jennifer

Ember said...

Thanks Jennifer for the thoughts! I have lots of ideas for new posts, I look forward to writing! =)

And thanks Veronica for stopping by!