May 23, 2010

Emotional Sappy Mommy and Free Sample Monday

Since we had an AWESOME guest blogger on Friday instead of Freebie Friday, I decided to brighten up Manic Monday with some sample freebies!! Hope you all had a great weekend! Seems like May has FLOWN by! And to make my week even more emotional my BABY boy (ok he isn't a baby but he is MY baby!) will be 7!! YIKES where did the time go? I remember like it was yesterday driving to the hospital to be induced(he was a week late and wasn't budging). I have to remind myself that even though I may have had a CRAPPY day or just wanna surf the net or have a moment ALONE, when my boys ask me to read to them or lay with them or just to stop the world and pay attention to them for a minute I DO IT. Time will fly by to when they are teenagers and won't wanna snuggle(ok I will force them) or when they are off to college and not here for a snuggle, or married and snuggling with their own kids, I think about that and enjoy every SECOND even if I am ready to pull my hair out or I wanna lock myself in the bathroom.

OK now that I got all that out, here are some freebies for you to enjoy!! Happy Monday~!

Free Sample of Crest Whitestrips
Aveeno Nourish Haircare sample
Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets
True Citrus Flavor Samples

0 comments: