May 7, 2010

FREEBIE Friday & an excused absense...

Excused Absense; I probably won't be posting again til Monday because I'll be spending time with the fam. So to all you Mother's out there HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY enjoy your blessings!! To my children, thanks so much for giving me the wonderful gift of being a Mommy to you! And to my own Mommy, thanks for being my MOM, I LOVE you!


FREEBIE Friday! Here are some free goodies to brighten your day!

Dove Hair Care
Here's a great website to sign up for lots of free samples. Startsampling.com
Free Kraft Summer Sample pack(expires 5/10/10)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Diana Stone said...

Happy Mother's Day ~ I hope it was wonderful. Thanks for the freebies - always love those. :)

Ember said...

Thanks Diana! Freebies are great aren't they! I'd like to blog them every Friday so stay tuned! Hope you had a great Mother's day too!