August 30, 2011

Oh how my garden grows or not....

Every year I plant fun fruits and veggies in my garden.  I've learned that I do not have a green thumb when it comes to Green peppers either.  Every year I buy and they die.  I've moved on and accepted that one of these years I'll get it...  Anywho, here are some pics of my garden, taken with my phone so they aren't the best.  YES I'm still without a camera, depressing I know....

I don't have much yet because we had a late frost(yes it happens in CA too) still a work in progress.  Enjoy!

My first Cucumber!

 Jalapeno's!  Can you see them?
If you look close in the upper left you can see the baby limes!

My zucchini!  I can get it to grow and flower but its not producing zucchini!!!



2 comments:

EatDrinkBeRunning said...

My garden has been such a late bloomer this year. I just think the weather was weird and the late onset of summer affected the growth of our garden...and we are in CA too.

Ember said...

There was a weird late frost this year too!