October 12, 2011

Ready for a change here....

Mornin peeps!  Its Wednesday already, the time is flying by and still my laundry looks the same?  HMMmmm

Anyhow, I'm thinking its time to change the blog design here?  What do you think?  Are you a blogger, who is your favorite blog designer?  How often do you change it up? 

My life is changing and will be changing more in the future and I'd like my blog design to reflect that.  I have a couple favorite blog designers but I'm looking for all the input I can get.

Have a FAB day! 

2 comments:

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos said...

I love the work that Dana does --
http://designsbydanasears.blogspot.com/

Have fun working on a new design - can't wait to see it :)

SoCal Tess said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from MBC. I love your layout and blog, so fun! Looking forward to see what else you post.
Cheers,
Tess
inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com