May 19, 2012

What's Happenin!?!

Good Morning Folks!  I hope this finds you well!  I know it seems desolate around here but I'm still here always.  Life was becoming a little too overwhelming so I had to make a choice what I needed to take a breather on to focus and regroup!  Aside from spending quality time with all of my family, I've decided to post some pictures of what's been happening with me otherwise!  Writing and sharing experiences is a love I will never FORGET about, so I wanted to share some "happenin's" with y'all!

I made Margarita cupcakes for Cinco De Mayo!  They turned out FAB!!

Got my seedlings started for the organic garden!  My wonderful hubby is building me a new garden set up this year!  I can't wait to reap the rewards!



While prepping for the garden I found some new friends!  He better not munch my garden!!


Finally I got to spend some quality time with my Mom for Mother's day!  We couldn't even remember the last Mother's day spent together!


I plan to be here as much as I can!  I have some great recipes, stories and giveaways coming soon!
Don't you forget about me!


Pin It

0 comments: