September 17, 2010

Freebie Friday: I heart FREEBIES!!

Welcome to Friday!  This week was a rough one, I'm glad its come to an end.  What did brighten my week was receiving an ENTIRE tin of Mrs. Fields cookies FREE!  A few weeks ago there was a referral day for Mrs Fields where you refer 3 friends (confirmed) to their mailing list and receive a free tin o cookies!  YUM!  I was surprised to get it so quickly and frankly just to get it.  Usually those things are too good to be true!  Follow them on twitter to keep up with more of those giveaways HERE!  Or on Facebook HERE!

Here are some of the freebies I've gotten in the mail lately!  All the freebies I put in my FF posts I sign up for personally first to make sure I'm not sending my readers on a wild goose chase for a freebie!  Yes, I love you guys that much! =)



Here are this week's freebies! Enjoy!

*U by Kotex
*Nicorette Mini gum
*Cottonelle fresh wipes FREE TUB for you & a friend!
*Quaker Breakfast bar
*Kashi bars
*Jergens Overnight repair



4 comments:

Diane said...

What a cute blog design! Love it! Found you on MBC and am now your newest follower. Come on over and visit me when you get a chance.
http://bestillaminute.blogspot.com/
:)

Mommy Hates Cooking said...

I'm happy this week is over too!

Ember said...

Thanks for visiting!!

Kristy, this weekend couldn't have come sooner! It was almost like the twilight zone around here!!

Toyin O. said...

Great give aways!

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com