October 22, 2010

Freebie Friday: Short & sweet....

I'm so glad Friday is here!!!  Its been another long week so I'm gonna keep this post short & sweet.  Is it bad that I long for the Corona commercials on TV so I can imagine I'm the one there on the desolate beach with a bucket of Corona's??? 

Hey hey!!  This is the 2nd week of Mommy Madness Friday blog hop, Click the link or button to join in on the fun!  Blog hops are a great way to meet new bloggers and add a few new followers too!





And don't forget today's FREEBIES!!

*Garnier Ultra lift
*Emergen-C Blue
*Breathe right strips



9 comments:

Adventures said...

I am your newest follower from Mommy Madness! Hope you will return the favor http://adventuresofthedomesticatedmama.blogspot.com/2010/10/friday-blog-hops_22.html

Ambrosia said...

Thanks for the follow! Following back - can't wait to look around!

Jenn said...

Thanks for hoppin with us girl! Hope you have a better weekend!!

Blogs said...

hope you have a nice weekend love:) xoxo

MamaNYC [Nicole H.] said...

New follower from Mommy Madness!

Have a GREAT weekend! :D

~ Nicole @ MamaNYC
mamanyc.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Already a follower but still popped over to say hello from the hop! Have a great weekend!

Ember said...

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!

daniii♥ said...

I could definitely go for a corona on the beach!

Stopping by from Mommy Madness Friday!

Emy said...

I'm a new follower. I found you through Mom Bloggers Club.

BTW,
I have some great giveaways going on... $35 GC from CSN, 4 skincare products from L'BRI, family music CD, Boogie Wipes and several more!

Hope to see you soon.
http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com