June 12, 2011

I heart blogging....

Happy Sunday sweets!

Its been a pretty relaxing weekend with a successful yard sale, cleaning out the garage, starting a "stockpile" cabinet and snuggling with my boys for a free movie weekend on the tube!

I absolutely LOVE blogging so I thought I'd share a couple reasons why.....

I get to speak my mind to the world! (Well in my mind I'm going to believe that people all over the world are reading)  teehee

I LOVE all comments, and people who love to speak their minds too.

Reading some of the other wonderful blogs out there and getting to know some of my bloggy peeps too!

And reading great stories about the blogging world too like this one by CBS News!
Welcome to the blogosphere : http://bit.ly/jAQ0UG

Have a FABULOUS week! ♥



2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love blogging so much too. I think that the community is simply amazing and I love that I can encourage and/or inspire someone through my past experiences. Social media has changed my life for the better!

Ashley said...

I love it too! I love all the new people I've met and all the inspiration.