June 17, 2010

42 hours in to our Summer Vacation....

Ok so I'm still alive after 42 hours. Took the kids to ChikfilA to get some energy out yesterday and then being the brave mom that I am, went to the mall for a birthday present with them. YIKES! Its almost like BEASTS invaded my sweet little boys from the time we walked in the doors of the mall! I mean I thought I was going to lose it from having to reprimand them every 2 seconds for playing "army" in store! UGH!

What are your plans this summer? Any good activity ideas while at home. My house sure could use some "deep cleaning" but TV all day isn't happening here! I do have some stuff planned: picnics at the park, swimming, a short vaca, whale watching, crafts. What do you remember doing as a kid during summer vacation? What were your likes and dislikes?? I remember eating Popsicle's and playing outside. My favorites were summer camp and swimming. Most of all I want to make good memories for the kids that they will want to do with their own kids.

I think I'll need lots of coffee and a little wine too....

0 comments: