August 6, 2010

Freebie Friday: Our last HOORAH of the summer!!

Welcome to Friday! Its our last weekend before starting school Monday! Which means running around like a nut and this year I've added being the PTA president to my list of things to do! I know I'm crazy like that! PS if you have any ideas for me or even some xanax to get me through the year send it my way! OK OK so kidding about the xanax but seriously ideas?

This weekend the fam will be POOLSIDE for some water fun and get summer all out of our system! I plan on having some fruity cocktails too, you know the kind with the umbrella! My fave of the summer has been the Malibu Bay breeze! Malibu rum, cranberry, and a splash of pineapple. For you non drinkers out there you could use coconut pineapple juice and cranberry. VERY refreshing, heck add an umbrella to feel special! WOW did I just write a paragraph about booze? NICE, haha!! Anyways what are some of your favorite refresher's of the summer? I'm always looking to try new things!

Have a great weekend and enjoy this week's freebies!


Post-it Super sticky notes
Nexxus Humectruss Conditioner
Emergen-C


0 comments: