August 23, 2010

Taco Burgers!!

Just in time for Taco Tuesday!!

I LOVE this recipe!  Super easy and delish!  I had these originally in a fast food joint somewhere along the line and SWORE I could make them bigger and better at home!  Guess what, I did it!  You can add or subtract whatever ingredients you like, I chose my family's faves.  Oh and PS the kids asked for more! 

Taco Burgers
1lb. ground turkey or beef (I used turkey for this one)
1 packet taco seasoning (follow directions on packet to make seasoned meat)
1 pack of burger buns
And of course all your fixins to go on top!  I used tomatoes from my garden, shredded lettuce, red onion, guacamole & colby cheese.









Enjoy!

9 comments:

Blogs said...

You and I both....I love making tacos...i swear i make them soooo good:) better than the taco joints we often go to....i'd better open my own...people would never ever go to a mexican restaurant ever again...lol

Carrie said...

Looks delish! I may try it! From bloggy moms, following! Love your blog.
www.ourtipsandtales.com

J. At Your Service said...

Looks soooo yummy!!!!

Kristin said...

That looks SUPER yummy - I'll have to give it a try! Anything Mexican makes me happy... Thanks for sharing!

Mommy Hates Cooking said...

Looks good!! Going to have to try this.

Ember said...

Thanks everyone!

Vic, wouldn't it be fun to open a taco stand! =)

Carrie, thanks for following, I'm headed to your blog now.

Ember said...

Thanks for the follow Tawna! I'm headed over to return the favor! =)

tawna6988 said...

How did you add your blog button to your blog? I guess I am not very smart. I created one and can't figure out how to get it into my template? There is no gadget for it that I see.

Alison said...

What a great idea!!!! ~Prairie Story ...care of Alison Zulyniak