October 3, 2010

I survived...

I survived the birthday week!!  Yesterday's party for my son was a hit!  My favorite of the party was the decorate your own cupcakes!  I decided to forgoe to birthday cake and let the kids AND adults frost and decorate their own cupcakes!  We then stuck a candle in my son's cupcake and sang happy birthday!  Worked out good and didn't have to stand, cut and serve messy cake!  At the end of the day I asked my son Evan if he had a good party and he said "I sure did Mom, oh and thanks for my party" Man I LOVE this kid!

What a stressfull week though!  It all came to a head Friday on some poor lady that I had a meltdown on because she backed into my car in the grocery parking lot.  NOT a good time lady!  I felt terrible because she jumped out and asked right away if I was OK and me (being in a SUPER bitchy mood) said "I SO DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS TODAY".  Then I had a meltdown crying all over the place and apologized to her for being such a crank, she then gave me a hug and said God bless you dear.  Which then made me feel even more like an ass for being a bitch!  After all this was HER fault but somehow became mine.

SO I am choosing to RELAX today.  Checking out on the huge mess in my garage from the party and the stack of dishes in my sink.  TOMORROW people, I'll deal with it tomorrow.....

Here's to Relaxing....  A Relax n Surf Sunday...  Click the link to surf....

BWS tips button


1 comments:

Ember said...

Hi Kristin! Thanks for following!