December 12, 2010

Relax & Surf Sunday: Cookies & Football

I'm queen of multi tasking!  Today while surfing I'll be watching the Packer game, baking holiday cookies and doing laundry!  I may throw a bloody mary in there too! 
I really feel for the folks enduring the assfall of snow back East!!  I almost feel a little guilty enjoying the Southern California 75 degree sunny days we have been having!  Not to worry we will be back to "Stormwatch 2010" by next weekend!!  Here's to multi tasking!


Just click the button above to join the "Surf"!!
Don't forget to leave me a comment if you are new here so I can follow you back!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Following you via Sunday Blog Hop from lil-LIZ-bits, lil-bits from my Navy Wife Life Mom-prenuer adventures. Love to see you on Facebook too!

Julie said...

Found you through MBC and am following now. COme on over for a visit at www.thestilishfamilytable.blogspot.comThanks!

Alicia said...

75 degrees...nice.

I'm in NYC and although it's super magical here this time of year, it's cold. LOL. Your blog is so cute... so much personality here!

I found you on MBC and I'm your newest follower from Mommy Delicious (http://momdelicious.blogspot.com). I cant wait to connect with you more through our writing.

Alicia said...

Also, "liked" Remember Ember on FB (www.facebook.com/mommydelicious) and followed you on Twitter (@MommyDelicious)

Johanna said...

I could use some sunny weather right now, currently in my office freezing as my heater klunked out>. UGH! Thanks for passing by : )

Ember said...

Thanks all for checkin me out! I hope I followed everyone back! Johanna, I'll send some warm to ya! =)

Ember