March 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday?? Not so much...

Well kinda wordless and kinda not....  After MANY months, days and hours of searching, interviewing, being shot down, kicking, screaming and whining to you all here, I finally got a job!  I'm looking at it as another thing to add to my daily to do list!  I thought it would be difficult to get back into it after not working for over 2 years but its like riding a bike, you fall off the first day but it gets easier as the time flies!  I haven't quite figured out what timeslot everything will fit in to but I'm a good multi-tasker so you haven't heard the last of me!!  I thought I'd post a picture of the 2 things I'll be seeing more of in the weeks to come.  My handy dandy put a smile on your face Disneyland coffee mug(I actually prefer my Tupperware travel mug because it holds more coffee and keeps it hotter longer) and my favorite lunchbag that fits EVERYTHING I need to take in it!  Happy Wednesday!  PS I'm glad its almost over and one day closer to Friday!


2 comments:

Mark said...

Congratulations!

Ember said...

Thanks!! It feels great to try something different! =)