Boy am I feeling the love from my blogger friends! What a great reward in the blogging world to have others read AND appreciate my blog enough to give me an award for it! There are some days I'm wondering if people are reading, following or liking what I'm writing here.
First off thanks to onelovemama for the Happy 101 award! Check out her WONDERFUL blog!
So here are the rules of the Happy 101 Award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy. (I'm going to make my list 5 this time)
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
5 Things That Make Me Happy
1. OF COURSE my kids and my husband! I can always look at them a be able to smile!
2. Getting into bed after just putting clean sheets on. Always a great smell and the cool feeling under the covers!! Snuggle time!
3. A COLD margarita on a hot day!
4. The smell of rain in the desert.
5. A clean house, you know one that stays that way for at LEAST an hour after you spent all day on it... I know its a dream but IT COULD HAPPEN RIGHT?
Here are some blogs that I love to read, you should stop by and show them some love...
free2bmommy I LOVE her brutal honesty!
Los Angeles Mamma Blog
I also received a sunshine award from Reaping What I Sow! Head over to her blog, I promise you will love it!
Here are the rules when getting this super sunny award!
1. Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers. (I'll be adding only a few so I won't make this post a novel)
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person whom you received this award from.
Here are some other blogs I love to read!
Groovy Baby Blog
The King's Court IV
There are so many great blogs out there! Did you know that 1 out of every 5 moms has a blog? Did you also know that Mom's are more likely to know first "what's new" and upcoming? So what are you waiting for? GO READ! Happy Monday!